• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Wish Game With A Twist (Just A Bit Of Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish granted, but all the homeless people live in candy homes made of chocolate and donuts, so they become obese and have to take up sports.

I wish I could acquire a male body at any given moment of the day, and make people suddenly forget that I was female before (I´m transgender), just by waving a finger :giggle:

Ooooh, good wish!
The only problem is, you wish it so much, you get stuck in invisible mode.

Nurse: "Dr., the Invisble Woman is in the waiting room."
Dr.: "Well, tell her I can't see her right now."

Did you hear about the Invisible Man who married the Invisible Woman? Their kids aren't much to look at either...

I wish I didn't have PTSD anymore.

Dear Deer, I am going to grant your wish that you "didn't have PTSD any more".

Of course you also don't have PTSD any less either.
A higher authority has deemed that you have just the amount with which you can cope.

I wish to have the last word

Anew, I will grant your wish, you have the last word. But now it´s kinda silent and boring and you actually wish that somebody talked back to you. :p

I wish that my hormones would settle down and not take me for spins on the emotional rollercoaster.

Wish granted - but your hormones will settle down like after the climacteric period and you will feel like 70.

I wish to have some sense of rhythm.

You want a sense of rhythm?

Wish granted. But it's a syncopated rhythm. In music that means that there is a accent on a beat that is normally not accented. (Wow, another similarity to PTSD! Maybe we all are sycopated!)

I wish I could take a deep breath and face the music, so to speak. :)

Wish granted ISH, you take a deep breath, turn to face the music.

However as it has a syncopated rhythm when you go to speak you discover that you now have an accent that is not your normal. :whistling:

Which means you can no longer sing along with those Country & Western classics of which you're so fond.

But you now have an opportunity to fill the void left by Tiny Tim should you choose to take it. :tup:

I wish we could all get to see a live performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back