• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Treading Lightly? Hubby Moody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the time changes, I am a little late in wishing you a wonderful weekend Jen. However, I do hope it was very happy and restful for you.

furry children

Yes, and I have 2 furbabies. I can't have children, so I have cats instead. We are perfectly happy with this arrangement; they are well loved, spoiled rotten, they almost never talk back, we don't have to spend too much on them for medical bills or university, and they don't ever ask for the car keys or throw loud parties when we leave them alone overnight.

Thanks Kathy it was a lovely restful weekend my sis is near the beach at a small town on the coast. I was tired driving up I was surprised at how tired I was I did a couple of extra stops?
I suppose I am still not quite right after the op?
Anyway we had some wines and laughs it was a good release its funny how we laugh at the most stupid things her daughters and hubby thought we were mad:rofl:
Hubby seems ok at the moment!
Jen

That all sounds very positive Jen. I am delighted it went well. I do understand the silly laughter as I do the very same with a couple of my girlfriends whilst the men of the family look on dumbly! :rofl:

Hubby is not bad at the moment fingers crossed! We are looking at moving out of town so he has a project happening. He said last night he is looking forward to this next part of our life. I just dont want him to stress out to much over it as he tends to go at things like a bull at a gate! I will have to keep my eye on him?
Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back