• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

List Your Joke, Funny Caption To Brighten Ptsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

See! That's exactly what I'm talking about! You kids today have got it too easy. You're spoiled rotten! You guys wouldn't have lasted five minutes back in 1970 or any time before!

Regards,
The Over 40 Crowd

You forgot movies. I was born in 79. If I wanted to watch a movie and we didn't own it I had to walk to the video store and rent a vhs. There were no dvds. And when you got home you prayed to god the video player didn't eat this tape as they liked to do at random.

You couldn't just go on the net and hijack a movie if you wanted to preview it before going to the theater. You just had to go to the theater and hope it's as good as it claims.

There were no reclining seats in the theaters. You were stuck in a hard chair without padding and the big joy of the day was finding one that wasn't sticky.

I may not be the same age but even I see the difference in today's kids.

And wearing your pants around your knees is not cool or high fashion. It's prison talk for I'm available and like it in the rear! So pull the pants up!

And car seats - oh, please! Mom threw you in the back seat and you hung on. If you were lucky, you got the "safety arm" across the chest at the last moment if she had to stop suddenly, and if your head hit the dashboard, well that was your fault for calling "shot gun" in the first place!

Love this bit, sliding allover the bench seats, depending on mums mood as to how wild & how fast, the more we revved her up the faster we went lol:cool: :D (mongrel kids)

Sometimes we had to bike really fast cause some skunks would find it really funny running after us:confused:. Those who got to school ... perfumed ... had to bike back home :(:mad: If anyone wonders, I still have muscular calves ... the critters never got me :D

In my case Froggie I'd be chasing the skunks for some time off school. lol:confused::D

Link Removed

128878726959505406.jpg

128872402264590855.jpg

I grew up around southern Manitoba and lots of forest by the country side. We had to go to school on bike, winter my folks would drive us. But when we were on bikes, we had to be careful. Sometimes we had to bike really fast cause some skunks would find it really funny running after us
confused.png
. Those who got to school ... perfumed ... had to bike back home
frown.png
mad.png
If anyone wonders, I still have muscular calves ... the critters never got me
biggrin.png

Froggie, you're making me laugh...

Skunks have an amazing sense of humor!
My mom had a pet skunk (de-scented) when she was a kid. This skunk loved people, and had favorite games. She loved to run up to visitors, then stomp her feet, turn around and lift her tail. (My uncles said you could see the little imp "skunk-laughing") She also loved car rides, and you can imagine the look on people's faces when she happily jumped into their laps when they opened their car doors.

Your skunks in Manitoba knew dern well what they were doing :D

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone on a
bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to
talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes."

WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's
only $2,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw
one I really liked."
MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$90,000."

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing. I was just talking to Janie and
found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're
asking $980,000 for it."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably
take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you really
want."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in
astonishment, mouths wide open.

He turns and asks, "Anyone know whose phone this is?"

A moth goes into a podiatrist's office. the podiatrist asks "How are you?" The moth replies "Not too good actually doc. Every morning I wake up to a pointless existance, I look at my wife and realize I don't love her, or even if I ever did. I honestly think my son is a drug addict and my daughter only swears at me. I go to a depressing dead end job where my boss bullies me. Every night I look at my gun collection and think that if I was stronger I could actually end this pain."

The podiatrist says "Wow, I think you might need a psychiatrist, why did you come in here?"

The moth says "because the light was on."

New Alzheimer's Test for Modern Seniors

How fast can you guess these words?

1. F_ _K
2 PU_S_
3. S_X
4 P_N_S
5. BOO_S
6. _ _NDOM

Answers:

1. FORK
2. PULSE
3. SIX
4. PANTS
5. BOOKS
6. RANDOM

You got all 6 wrong....didn't you?
Have a nice day..........P.S. And say 3 `` Hail Mary`s `` .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back