• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Art, Painting, Drawing - Share Yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowchaser: I love your use of color! Very pretty! :)

Sqweak: Do you like graphic novels? I'm a big fan of the Sandman graphic novels (published under Vertigo Comics).

Incendiu: Very good shading and blending. I love the shadows.

CraftyCath: Congratulations on capturing a photo of Hedwig. ;)

Sea: Those are great! I love fractal art.

A drawing of a creature from a dream I had two years ago. This is a remake from the origional drawing I made the day after the dream. Sometimes I just love my dreams...but it is not often.

Dreamalienremodsmall.jpg

I dont know how you do it, awesome work. I am an artist too, or tell myself I am. My Ptsd has been taking any self pride/worth I should feel with my talents. I am working on telling myself that I am pretty clever. But really I dont feel that anything I do is worthy of putting on show most of the time. Thus I have a house full of unfinished things. Maybe by finishing them I would be prepared for the criticism, therefore I dont finish them? who knows. What I do know however is that some of the pics on here are pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

Ok I have a photo, bird wings(no blood or so...just the wings)...It's faded into black and grey almost just the wings on display. A romantic gothic feeling over it and I think about using this picture to a poem. Would it be okay to post the picture here or would someone be triggered or feeling bad/really bad over it?

Well, here is some photos of old photos I took(why they are so bad in quality) and the dog I have as a tattoo with a text, the next is a idea I have for a tattoo and the last one is just a drawing I made some weeks ago.

DSC00777.jpg DSC00790.jpg Industrylight.jpg Grindsmall.jpg Boxersmall.jpg

DSC00780.jpg DSC00686.jpg

<Edited for ease of viewing images. By Amethist>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back