• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Grama Herc Has a New Warm and Fuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe give one to your daughter and one to your granddaughter...for much later, of course.

Congrats on finding the doll, herc.

Lisa

Marlene

Last night I got a Pink doll that I wanted so now I plab on giving the blue one to my daughter and the pink one to the baby and try and sell the EXTRA doll.

I did it guys. I got the dolls I wanted and my Christmas Plan will happen

OMG I'm actually finally learning to use my computer and it has only taken a year! LOL

I would not touch it until February and I got it last December LOL

Got my baby dolls for the daughter I got back WARM AND FUZZY YEA! ! !

YIPPEEE GRAMA HERC

:clap:ALL RIGHT!!!!! Way to go Herc!!!! See....Good things do happen!!!!! Last night I was feeling crappy but I did a gratitude list and found out that there are still a lot of good things in my life in spite of my PTSD craziness!!! .....GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Gratitude List

My 83 yr old mum keeps a gratitude journal(diary). Every evenng she lists the things she was grateful for on that day.

Some days she does not make an entry but most of the time she does. We recently moved and she misplaced her journal and was upset till we found it. She sat down and turned to the very first page and began to read. She was filled to the core with gratitude when she saw all the things listed on those pages.

Talk about putting someone in a good mood. She was happy for weeks.

Herc...

3 dolls from none????? Ok so if I ever need anything on e-bay, I will ask you to do the biding. 3 ok well you really did go after what you wanted and GOT it. You go girl. Hope you can sell the other one.

Take care.

Congratulations Herc on finding the dolls. What a journey you had to get them.
I'll also give you a big cheer :occasion:for pushing through the agoraphobia.

Like your grandmother, I keep a gratitude journal. One time I even wrote that I was grateful for PTSD.

Cheers,

vst

While I realize that there must be a REALLY GOOD reason for you to be greatful for PTSD, that reason escapes me. Care to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back