• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ketamine vs TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you are both in the US check with the Council On Aging locally they will do free rides and also provide meal service to you. It’s a United Way funded project. Also Medicare covers rides to medical appointments. Almost everywhere has one of either program.

update. i had my last treatment last friday and it is sunday now. i believe it was of great help and i am seeing some new ways of thinking, being and behaving in a short period of time. I am very hopeful that this a treatment that will be instrumental in treating massive amounts of sufferers. i will continue to update periodically as the treatment effects unfold. At this point, I am still an experiment and time will tell. I do realize that I still have choices and it is the medicine and my moment by moment choices working together. I feel as though I have been changed on a cellular level and I can never go back to the person I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back