• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Natures Pain Reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
C.J,
May I suggest A late night stroll along a particular stretch of Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia??? You can do it with....... ummmm..... a full moon!!!
And I can see why you'd feel safe at night walking when you are nakee.... Not alot of people would be approaching for a chat would they????
On a serious note....Glad you can remember a time and process that allowed you to feel safe. How about taking another shot at it if it made you feel good? If you are not hurting anyone else, why not????!!!
(just give me the heads up before you do hey buddy, and I'll stay indoors!!!:wink:)
Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, couldn't resist!!!
Ryair

Ryair, nothing about chasing people off. But if I can feel safe walking in that manner, that is the ultimate in feeling safe. And being that safe is priceless.

How is it on the other pains you described you were getting it for? I did not know it was for headaches too, no one mentioned that I saw. Is it advertised for headaches where it is sold?

I think I may have assumed it was for headaches? I'm not having any joint pain, but that comes and goes so it's hard to say if the tea helped.

I'm not sure if back pain and neck pain is associated with the nervous system, but that is what causes most of my headaches.

I bought the tea from drug store.com

Tammy

C.J,
May I suggest A late night stroll along a particular stretch of Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia??? You can do it with....... ummmm..... a full moon!!!
Ryair

Also, I'm not in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back