• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Childhood Organized abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Itwillgetbetter226

I struggle with complex mental health issues. I’ve been told I have schizophrenia, bipolar possibly autism and I live with my abuser and the person who sexually exploited me as a child and rely on them for everything. I have nobody to talk to. I was just abused by my therapist and now I’m stuck. Im on a waitlist for a new therapist but it’s going to be 5 weeks. Any suggestions for an adult who can’t care or provide for themselves that rely on their abuser for everything?

I am a victim of childhood organized abuse and I’m not sure if it’s continuing into my adulthood as I keep getting abused by several therapists, and doctors. It could be separate tho and just bad luck? I’m not sure. Any thoughts?

Posting in differently-named guest accounts does not stop us from identifying you as a member.

There's no rule against members posting as guests; however, we have zero tolerance for members posing as guests, posting different 'backstories', looking for attention.

That's trolling.

@AnnieMae - you are no longer welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back