1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This years update

Discussion in 'Administration' started by anthony, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthony

anthony Donate To Keep MyPTSD Founder

Spotify Connect

Users will be able to link their spotify account to their profile, so others can see what they're listening to, can share your listening amongst friends, so forth. It is all totally private, between you and Spotify. It uses your username here, and does not associate your spotify username here.

You connect it via connected accounts in your profile. When you listen to spotify, it will show what you're listening to by hovering over your username / avatar, membercard popup will appear with the spotify popup to be launched.

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 10.55.47 am.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 10.56.08 am.png

joeylittle and Friday like this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

Ok... the development site is pretty much done, for the most part as a dev site.

If those who can access will put it through its paces, that would be super appreciated. Try and break it, in essence. Post any issue there, anywhere, as I will find it.

4. anthony

Server Upgrade

After much testing, failures and banging of ones head onto a hard surface, I can now confirm that the server system will be upgraded with this upgrade schedule. When I say upgraded, I mean totally rebuilt and new platform running the latest security for both system and user privacy / security concerns.

I am still working through some fine tuning, and I will have to work through more fine tuning once rolled out publicly (as that is when real shit happens once under real person load)... but things are promising and the backend server software will be a whole bunch nicer for performance and security.