Relationship Boyfriend broke up with me because of his CPTSD, being in CBT and reliving CSA memories.

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
Hiya @Ratstar, I haven't read all of the inbetween posts but it sounds like things have come to a conclusion. You can but try....right?! If a relationship is making you feel unwell or toxic then it's time to move on. Best wishes to you and I hope you find good people in your life. 😊

Ratstar

New Here
Hiya @Ratstar, I haven't read all of the inbetween posts but it sounds like things have come to a conclusion. You can but try....right?! If a relationship is making you feel unwell or toxic then it's time to move on. Best wishes to you and I hope you find good people in your life. 😊
Thank you @Survivor3. Things have definitely concluded, not in the way that I would like but in the way that they always would have. He is not the person that he was when he was with me anymore and seems to be doing his hardest to distance himself from that person. That has made it quite easy for me to separate the him I loved from the him now and I am feeling very confident about moving on, as sad as it will be. Thank you for your support.