• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Connecting for Reciprocal Support in Working Through Pete Walkers Book "Complex PTSD: From Surviving To Thriving"

StewartC

New Here
Hi There

I think Pete Walkers book "Complex PTSD: From Surviving To Thriving" is amazing and I'm very interested in connecting with anyone who would like reciprocal support while working through it with me.

Are you interested ?

Stewart

It’s one of the things I like about this site… people helping each other, as they can. No commitments necessary.

If you’re interested in starting a book-thread, where people who are reading & working on the same book can ask each other questions, kick around ideas, etc.? We’ve had those, before, and you’re more than welcome to start one.

Putting On My Mod Hat For A Moment 🧢
We do discourage off-site communication, sharing phones/ emails/ addresses/ 3rd party websites, etc. for a few different reasons. Members, of course, are going to do what they do; we don’t have rules against members connecting off-site, we simply discourage it. Why? Read below.

Last edited:
Hi There

I think Pete Walkers book "Complex PTSD: From Surviving To Thriving" is amazing and I'm very interested in connecting with anyone who would like reciprocal support while working through it with me.

Are you interested ?

Stewart
Hello Stewart,

I have read Pete Walker's book and found it to be one of the most useful thing I came across I might be interested to discuss it here on the forum.

Kind regards,

Alnoelle

@StewartC starting a thread about it would be a good idea. Or if f there’s a topic that is speaking to you, starting a thread on just that topic. Looking forward to what you bring up.

Hi There

Are you interested ?

Stewart
Hi, I literally joined this site recently to see if there was conversation about the Pete Walker book , which as you probably know, is the absolute best single resource on the cptsd! I’m not sure about what you’re suggesting or if you’re still searching… but I’d be willing to hear your thoughts or join a book thread, etc.

Back