1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decent Day - Just Like Those Without PTSD!

Discussion in 'Social' started by vcc123, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vcc123

vcc123 Active Member

I got up sorta early (by my standards) :rolleyes: Went to the dentist office.. YIPPY!! Hey.. at this point, I'll take the dentist over the shrink any time !! Stopped by my friend's house.. chatted for a bit.. went to the market with hubby and son.. almost like normal people!! Its been a decent day.. maybe I'll get lucky and have another one tomorrow!! love to you all. :walking:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Silently Watching Founder

Great news vcc... excellent to hear that you had a great day out. May you have many more...

4. beatle_bailey

beatle_bailey Active Member

hello Vcc123

isn't it a good thing ,,, when we have a good day ,,,, storm is blowing by today but I go to ski contry tomorrow ,, they are supose to get 2 maybe 3 fett of fresh snow in the mountains ,,, I will laugh my butt off all day ,, even when I fall ,, an I will fall ,, i always push just a bit to hard ,,,but hell , I will have fun if it kills me ,,, pardon the pun
    :smile: Beatle

5. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

A little late but glad to here it anyway.

6. mac

mac Active Member

"Decent Day - Just Like Those Without PTSD!"

Had a few of those in a row once and I went and filled out a few job applications. No one called me back, but it was just as well.

7. vcc123

vcc123 Active Member

I know the feeling Mac.. right now I'm on disability due to my inability to dispatch without being nuts I guess. So I'm looking at eventually (hopefully soon) getting back to some type of work. The only problem is.. I dont know anything else. So I make a career change at the ripe old age of.. :biggrin: well, you know. Its scary.. but we just keep taking those baby steps, right? So hang in there.. it'll happen. :wink:

8. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Hey Mac, I've forgotten what days without ptsd are like, its been so long.
    Scott

9. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Vcc123, if there was one day like this, there will be other ones! :smile:

10. vcc123

vcc123 Active Member

You're right Linda.. and I sure look forward to them !! :tongue: