• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Poll Do You Sleep With A Gun Under Your Pillow?

Do You Sleep With a Gun Under Your Pillow?

• Yes

Votes: 43 15.5%
  • No

Votes: 235 84.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No gun. It would be too much of a temptation to use it on myself after waking up from my never ending nightmares. I also have children in the house so obviously that's a big risk. I used to sleep with a screwdriver under my pillow but removed that because I was hurting myself during sleep.

Honestly i do not think that as a sufferer of ptsd I should have access to a firearm. In my country of residence because if the suicide attempts I made I am not allowed a gun licence anymore. This seems right. I have triggers. I am not necessarily opposed to gun ownership; But I think I am no longer an appropriate person to own one. ( I also wouldn’t keep one under my pillow)

If I had a gun right now I'd feel a hell of lot safer. (nurse under threat from gangster with a grudge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back