• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Childhood Genital treatment

stillhaunted

New Here
Hi wasn’t really sure what group to put this in as my particular ordeal seems very obscure netherless has left me with mental issues on quite a bit of medication and lots of counselling, I’m a guy in his 50s so this happened a long time ago
Mum always wanted a girl dad had left by the time I was 12 now some mothers dress their kids but not mine she decided to concentrate on my private bits which started from laying on her lap on my back with her slapping me with her hand and ruler very painful as well as embarrassing, it would increase from nettles and candle wax and ball busting one of my testicles does not work properly and I was gagged for cigarette burning my penis is very scarred and her fingers and heels into my urethra now I’m still shocked by it all and I can’t seem to be happy unless I’m being dominated to a certain degree , I’ve not found happiness with anyone and don’t know if I will , I just don’t know how a mother could be so sadistic but she took great pleasure in it ,sorry this post was very uncomfortable to read but I’m glad I have been able to finally write about it
Thank you
J

I just don’t know how a mother could be so sadistic but she took great pleasure in it ,
At best? She was very, very sick.

Worst has a lot of possible options.

Either way, or anywhere in between? I’m so sorry this happened to you. Do you have a trauma therapist, or anyone to elicit resources from?

Hi wasn’t really sure what group to put this in as my particular ordeal seems very obscure netherless has left me with mental issues on quite a bit of medication and lots of counselling, I’m a guy in his 50s so this happened a long time ago
Mum always wanted a girl dad had left by the time I was 12 now some mothers dress their kids but not mine she decided to concentrate on my private bits which started from laying on her lap on my back with her slapping me with her hand and ruler very painful as well as embarrassing, it would increase from nettles and candle wax and ball busting one of my testicles does not work properly and I was gagged for cigarette burning my penis is very scarred and her fingers and heels into my urethra now I’m still shocked by it all and I can’t seem to be happy unless I’m being dominated to a certain degree , I’ve not found happiness with anyone and don’t know if I will , I just don’t know how a mother could be so sadistic but she took great pleasure in it ,sorry this post was very uncomfortable to read but I’m glad I have been able to finally write about it
Thank you
J
I am so very sorry you had to endure such sadistic brutal and criminal abuse treatment by your Mum. I am glad that you're able to write about it too. I've had to endure decades of cbt and emdr in order to deal with my sexual and physical abuse history. I hear you and you are not alone in being on the receiving end of horrific torture and abuse. Thank you for writing about it here for when you share imho you help others to deal with their ordeal too.

At best? She was very, very sick.

Worst has a lot of possible options.

Either way, or anywhere in between? I’m so sorry this happened to you. Do you have a trauma therapist, or anyone to elicit resources from?
Hi and thank you for your response I have had just ordinary counselling didn’t do much

Back