• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Healthier lifestyle choices, nutritional healing, fitness, running, walking etc.

I bought a Lucky Iron Fish! (And kept it for myself.)

I meant it as an Xmas gift, but decided to keep it, as I’ve been struggling with anemia for a few years. (Pretty much since I stopped using my cast iron cookware, but there’s no room for them, here.)I had one 🐟 before, but was using it wrong, and haaaaaated it. Tried it again, recently, at a mates house …and OMFG. Okay! Use it correctly Friday, and shazaam! No horrible rusty pipe flavored water. Just serious crisp/vibrant/glacial stream tasting water.

It’s a bit pricey, but -rightly or wrongly- I trust 🇨🇦 Canada more than China for quality control.

LIFwbox_wicon_345x@2x.png

Last edited:
I bought a Lucky Iron Fish! (And kept it for myself.)

I meant it as an Xmas gift, but decided to keep it, as I’ve been struggling with anemia for a few years. (Pretty much since I stopped using my cast iron cookware, but there’s no room for them, here.)I had one 🐟 before, but was using it wrong, and haaaaaated it. Tried it again, recently, at a mates house …and OMFG. Okay! Use it correctly Friday, and shazaam! No horrible rusty pipe flavored water. Just serious crisp/vibrant/glacial stream tasting water.

It’s a bit pricey, but -rightly or wrongly- I trust 🇨🇦 Canada more than China for quality control.

Why I try to use high quality vitamins and supplements. Weird thing but saw a Consumers report test a few years ago and the only supplements that contained at least the amount of whatever they were supposed to were.....Kirkland. None of their stuff tested had less than 100% of what they said it did while others - well some should be ashamed.....

When I can I take GNC Mega Men vitamins. Horse-pills yes but I know but tons of good stuff.

I did reach yesterdays step goal and I slept in late! I am so tired and just filled my gallon of water for the day. Been thinking of re-joining the gym & think I found the membership I'd like to get.

to better health! <3

Simple Workout Log sharing this because I find it amazing. I used it on my laptop & so far I know: you put in your specific work outs (ie. hanging leg raises 15 x 4, running,) and then you can create a routine out of them 😍

it took me a while to actually finish a gallon of water in a day again but I do feel much better from it so going to fill it up now
also I didn't do much of exercise yesterday so must today

Definitely going to check this out. I use cast iron for just about everything, but sometimes that doesn't work with the meal so this is an option.
Basically what I was doing wrong was trying to cook WITH it, rather than pre-ironing water (plus a couple drops of citrus) to keep in my fridge to add to things that require water. Tea to spaghetti.

I’m getting ready for a walk and it’s cold out. We’re supposed to get snow soon! But idc. I have an important meeting at 11 (virtual) and I need to feel better than I do now.

I’m dragging my feet but I know it will be worth it. Plus the cold will wake me up. Gonna wear layers !

Back