• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hello - Starting Healing Journey At 40 After Lifelong Trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Libs40

I am a child abuse survivor who was diagnosed with PTSD and severe depression in 1998. I was 37-38, (I think), when I began my healing journey and after many years I continue to grow and heal.

This is in part due to some very good therapists, psychiatrists, and medications, as well as this forum. I have found a lot of answers here, solid, compassionate support, and quality information.

I have made many friends and have come a long way from where I was when I first began. I hope that you will be here long enough to find these things for yourself.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I wish you health and healing!!!

Lion

Hello @Libs40

I am a child abuse survivor who was diagnosed with PTSD and severe depression in 1998. I was 37-38, (I think), when I began my healing journey and after many years I continue to grow and heal.

This is in part due to some very good therapists, psychiatrists, and medications, as well as this forum. I have found a lot of answers here, solid, compassionate support, and quality information.

I have made many friends and have come a long way from where I was when I first began. I hope that you will be here long enough to find these things for yourself.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I wish you health and healing!!!

Lion
Thank you so much. I’m so glad you found healing.

Everyone here has been so kind ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back