• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Medical cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i ask what CBD are you taking and how you found it?

I have a card and went to dispensary but i stopped because there was not a doctor to follow up with.

I like to know how others develop a treatment care plan without sampling everything in the store?

I’ve been using medical cannabis for just over a year. I no longer need prazosin for nightmares, and I rarely need my prn anxiety meds. My nightly klonipin has been cut back as well. I’m overall more calm.
I only smoke at night after work.

Someone asked about drug tests. I’ll be honest, I used a cleanser drink so I’d pass my test for my job. Although it’s legal in my state, it’s not federally legal and I didn’t want to get into a big discussion about why I came back positive for pot. Especially bc I work in HR.

May i ask what CBD are you taking and how you found it?

I buy directly from an online dispensary in BC. This company only ships inside Canada, but I've used another with great results that came from the US. I buy in Canada only because shipping is faster and typically free and with no exchange or shipping charges it is cheaper as well. If you would like links, send me a PM. I don't think I can post links here .

For me, I was a heavy pot smoker for many years and then stopped. It wasn’t until last year my PTSD was so unbearable that I decided to get my medical card. I’m not stoned all day and only pack a small bowl when I do. It calms my nerves down and helps me fall asleep. There’s all different types of strains that will do different things for you. Check out leafly’s website to maybe research a few. I’d recommend indica if you’re lookin to be relaxed and mellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back