Medical cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatter eyes

MyPTSD Pro
May i ask what CBD are you taking and how you found it?

I have a card and went to dispensary but i stopped because there was not a doctor to follow up with.

I like to know how others develop a treatment care plan without sampling everything in the store?

Cannottakethis

MyPTSD Pro
I’ve been using medical cannabis for just over a year. I no longer need prazosin for nightmares, and I rarely need my prn anxiety meds. My nightly klonipin has been cut back as well. I’m overall more calm.
I only smoke at night after work.

Someone asked about drug tests. I’ll be honest, I used a cleanser drink so I’d pass my test for my job. Although it’s legal in my state, it’s not federally legal and I didn’t want to get into a big discussion about why I came back positive for pot. Especially bc I work in HR.

RCD_VET

Learning
May i ask what CBD are you taking and how you found it?

I buy directly from an online dispensary in BC. This company only ships inside Canada, but I've used another with great results that came from the US. I buy in Canada only because shipping is faster and typically free and with no exchange or shipping charges it is cheaper as well. If you would like links, send me a PM. I don't think I can post links here .

For me, I was a heavy pot smoker for many years and then stopped. It wasn’t until last year my PTSD was so unbearable that I decided to get my medical card. I’m not stoned all day and only pack a small bowl when I do. It calms my nerves down and helps me fall asleep. There’s all different types of strains that will do different things for you. Check out leafly’s website to maybe research a few. I’d recommend indica if you’re lookin to be relaxed and mellow

Status
Not open for further replies.