• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

common wall lizard_2.JPGcicada on branch.JPG

So glad y'all enjoyed your Appalachian Mountain adventures, @LuckiLee ! It truly is a magical place to be. I haven't been able to make myself leave these mountains, yet. Only for small intervals - just long enough to make me want to click my heels to get back home. Winter time is the only time departure crosses my mind. lol

I call these my little sunshines with wings. The camera doesn't do justice to the bright yellow on these little goldfinch beauties:

IMG_1610.JPG

Been juicing it up much more often lately. Most recently with celery, red russian kale, lacinato kale, spinach, purple collards, gala apples, and ginger. Made rosemary/garlic/celery/greens crackers and apple/ginger/raisin/cinnamon bites in the dehydrator with the leftover pulp, but forgot to take pics of those.

IMG_1602.JPG

Cheers!

IMG_1605.JPG

Back