• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

Been venturing back outside more often lately, finally. Now that the injury from my dumb-ass move on the wood floor while in a chair on wheels is healing, it's a bit easier to navigate the uneven terrain. I forgot just how many colors a bruise can consist of.

Funny how badly I craved being outdoors when I physically couldn't manage it all too well, but when I was mentally and emotionally drained to the max and beyond, I didn't care if I went outside or not. Damn brain. A reminder to celebrate the things I CAN do every chance I get. Still need to work on my rain dance, though, because it remains quite dry and crunchy in our neck of the woods.

Took a stroll to the mountain stream to bless/thank the waters, and to wish for more to replenish the low levels, and was happy to see some eyes looking up at me...

IMG_1997.JPG

The lovely little sun gold tomatoes that taste like candy...

IMG_2003.JPG

Not as clear as I'd like it to be, but still cute. There was another baby and the mama near by, but those pics turned out even more fuzzy...

IMG_2007.JPG

My brother-in-law's pup visiting and enjoying the mountain stream with me...so grateful for the canine company...

IMG_2023.JPG

The bee was not ready for its close-up, butt, then again 😄🐝...

IMG_2065.JPG

Mmmm...something to look forward to...

IMG_2069.JPG

Sometimes, beauty can sting twice...

IMG_2090.JPG

Minding the nest and encouraging unwanted visitors to move along - don't have to prompt me twice...

IMG_2097.JPG

The hens and chicks succulent plants grow like crazy and I'm fascinated by their design(s), as you can tell by my avatar pic choice - the Fibonacci sequences in nature, among so many other things, keep me gratefully awestruck...

IMG_2098.JPG

AA0DC969-B379-43AA-8866-5CA0C84C3B81.jpeg
3C57B30E-45B5-4FA6-90F7-758DA8CDAC57.jpeg
76481866-E928-4833-BCD3-039D180D53AF.jpeg
My efforts produced prodigious results, I must’ve been a farmer in a past life. I don’t really feel like doing it ever because I feel attached to them all. The ones in the front are probably 10 feet tall. I blame my daughter if the neighbors comment and say she makes me do it.

Attachments

• A2593623-3F36-416B-BADD-F9A3DB663DE4.jpeg
    A2593623-3F36-416B-BADD-F9A3DB663DE4.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 75
Walks in the garden often prove to be fruitful in more ways than one, but this one is a particular favorite...

IMG_2104.JPG

Sunrise is always a welcome sight, but the sunset, to me, carries a calmer kind of vibe, as if it's prompting time to just relax and settle...then there's the barbed wire in the pic that reminds me of my brain during attempts to relax and settle...lol...

IMG_2113.JPG

Back