• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Say Something Positive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive Truthful Affirmation

If I were to die tommorrow from some serious illness, I would've lived many yrs. beyond what I'd ever imagined. And, though I don't mention much of my successes in many of these yrs. there are truly many.

I have come along way in growth and healing and no emotional state today can take any of this away.

Unless I chose to give up and give it all away, which I don't have to do, it's all still remains, with memories of great strides, many successes and a great deal of hope.

Just goes to show what I know.....I did hear Anthony singing today, 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star' while doing a swimming lesson with our little one.

Hello, Kerrie-Ann,

That is a great post. I gave me a good laugh.:smile: :biggrin:

Have a Good Day, Rob

My daughter who is learning to walk Ran to me today arms wide open and said mom as she was running the smile on her face was as big as the moon. My hubby even though I woke him up because I was screaming sat up and rubbed my quad musacles with me at like 3:30 in the morning and told me he didnt mind that he loved me at any time of day.

My baby turned (again) today so that I am no longer being kicked in the crotch. OW!

I will be healthy , happy, and whole no matter how my marriage counseling turns out.

I was looking in my stored documents on my PC today when I noticed about seven little separate folders that said, "I LUV YOU", So I looked at each of them. Over a two week period my eight year old son had saved these little notes so that I would find them. Each of them read,

"Der MOM, I Luv You. You arr the best Mom evr. Frum David"

Needless to say, I feel pretty special and pretty lucky to have such a sweet son. He even spells like me! LOL!

Marilyn, I read somewhere about you and your son having a great, fun time giving each noog'ees and just now about you finding and reading his notes to you. This is awesome and it certainly sounds like you two have great fun. I always enjoy reading about this good stuff. Hope you keep sharing it with us. Nothing in this world IMHO, beats good, positive, loving relationships with our children.

Hope

Watched Scooby-Doo with my children after dinner, tickled, wrestled, gave real face and head/brain massages and played Lego's all night with them too. Friday night and they got to stay up later than usual. We all really had one good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back