• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Significant Server Upgrade Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Purely FYI, there is a significant server upgrade I need to do in the very near future. I am trying to work out the issues behind the scenes first, but shit just happens too. So if the site is closed for an extended period, you know why. Just keep coming back every hour or so to see if its open.

That is about the best I can give you, as this contains significant and risky database upgrades, which have a tendency to get weird. Everything will be backed up prior, so there will be zero data loss, but it can take time, is my point.

I have started playing with the database already... hopefully it fixes some of the issues the site has started to experience. I have intentionally stress tested it to find issues in order to correct them, as the database is far more active with the AI now live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back