• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Somehow I Will Find My Way Thru This Mess Of PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it amazing how some people we meet briefly in our life make such an impact?

this place has had one heck of am inpact On me ,,, some people have just about broke thru the wall and opened my heart ,, thank you God and all in here ,,
a friend told me today to just ask god to put me in a save place when all the shi-- hits the fan ,,, I feel comfortable asking God for at least that much
beatle

It's bin a while since I posted Guys ,, ,, , My PC was f---ed up ,, , ,, , ,, ,fixed it , , , , then went kayaking as soon as the Ice left th center of the river,, ,, bin taking lots of people out and teaching them how to kayak,, , ,,

never made the diary ,,, never made the retreat ,, , just got out of the house and got active ,, , , ,So am I ignoring things for a while ,, , , ,yep,,
might as well have fun with the sun and live life as best I can ,, , , ,, for now anyway ,, ,, shooting the rapids makes me feel so alive ,,, even if my kid says I'm crazy ,,:crazy:
If I don't do what I do to feel life ,, why would I want to stay here ,,
so I have to find and do things my body may not really like at times ,, But my mind gets great satisfaction from ,, , , ,,

Hope you are all having as good a day as you can

Me I am getting a great tan and fighting the current , speicially where people say don't
:walking: :hello: :rofl: Beatle Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back