• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Struggling with Avoidance

caroline_13

MyPTSD Pro
Hello,

I quit my job a few weeks ago because it was almost giving me SI, and other reasons.

I live in an expensive city.

I initially gave myself permission to take a month off, and really I am doing *good* or at least *okay.*

I'm not taking a month off but have been going at my own pace, not looking for work bc I want to work for myself. Just looking for the opportunities that I can make work for me.

I'm not having as much social contact, but thank god for the gym and social media.

So... I want to get more in the place of moving and being led to the next thing, inspired vs. being stuck more and feeling guilt/shame/etc.: this is how we always find our way, right? I took a really long hike last night and came up with a Plan, which I feel really great about, to put in place immediately and will determine if I move in 6 months.

Just saying this, in the hope it will help me get going.

I also feel like I need someone to help me unblock my chakras: I admit I don't really know how to do this myself.

Hello,

I quit my job a few weeks ago because it was almost giving me SI, and other reasons.

I live in an expensive city.

I initially gave myself permission to take a month off, and really I am doing *good* or at least *okay.*

I'm not taking a month off but have been going at my own pace, not looking for work bc I want to work for myself. Just looking for the opportunities that I can make work for me.

I'm not having as much social contact, but thank god for the gym and social media.

So... I want to get more in the place of moving and being led to the next thing, inspired vs. being stuck more and feeling guilt/shame/etc.: this is how we always find our way, right? I took a really long hike last night and came up with a Plan, which I feel really great about, to put in place immediately and will determine if I move in 6 months.

Just saying this, in the hope it will help me get going.
Probably more like that horrible in so many ways job that was run by a dictator gave me SI.

It's 4th of July.

I have all these great tools to help my PTSD and and anxiety, and my other issues. And all this awareness I didn't use to have.

I am also exhausted.

I feel like money should come easier, and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL I am tired of being alone. I want my partner NOW... I feel that I have to completely let him (yes I know who he is) go to get to the energy frequency where it will happen.

So it's hot and I'm okay, but exhausted.

Back