• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Suicide and auto pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ45

Confident
Has anyone else hit the time where the suicde, the plan and actions prepping become like auto pilot. You cant seem to stop? you keep packing keep organizing keep cleaning because you wouldnt want to leave a mess for somebody.... My house has never been so clean but its only because of S plan.

I dont know what to do anymore. Its like i try to talk tell people whats going on, maybe not blatanly but I try and they dont seem to get it. I ahve become so despondent nothing matters i dont feel much....

do to how i was raised i feel like im just being over dramatic pathetic things could be worse...if im feeling bad its my own responsiblity...I just need to be stronger....but then at this same time its not working I keep doing down the S path.

What would you do in my situation?

When it gets to the point where you're actively planning and prepping for it, then it's time to get blat...
I use to but because of supervising issues she disappeared abruptly in jan. and i havent been able to really afford another one. Ive tried GP, school counselor, rape advocate....but they just dont seem to really get it....and how do you blatanly say that your are preparing to kill yourself....and are doing things to make it happen?

how do you blatanly say that your are preparing to kill yourself....and are doing things to make it happen?
You say just that. Write it down if you have to and hand it over to one of those people you mentioned. You mention a school counsellor, do you mind me asking what age you are?

Did anything further come from considering hospital back in February?
Going back to hospital

Hi @AJ45...I'm so sorry you feel your only choice is to kill yourself.

You do know that sometimes life is awful... But it's temporary...it passes... Life gets better... Please talk to someone... Do they

Crisis phone lines.... Try them.... They will help guide you. Please don't give up

Crisis line, emergency room, 911...

If you can’t stop, it’s time for inpatient as you are unable to keep yourself safe.

Emergency room and have them admit me and get stable on meds. I hope I never have to do this. I hope you feel better I know how hard it is.

@AJ45 - I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with this. Do you mind if I a...

Emergency room and have them admit me and get stable on meds. I hope I never have to do this. I hope...
im trying i just cant seem to and whats the point i try to talk explain but its like im speaking a foreign language or something

Crisis line, emergency room, 911...

If you can’t stop, it’s time for inpatient as you are un...

I know jsut cant seem to do its like everything is telling me i rather die.

Hi @AJ45...I'm so sorry you feel your only choice is to kill yourself.

You do know th...

ive tried them have to be very careful what i say or they just kind of seem to freak and call local PD

You say just that. Write it down if you have to and hand it over to one of those people you mentioned. Y...
26 tried writing couldnt give letter, tried email rape advocate who passed me onto school counselor I dont think people get it, that maybe my fault as i havent been 100% blunt but i told rape advocare i wasnt going to make it past march

and i dont know why i just cant go back to hospital as stated above its like everything is telling me i rather die

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back