• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The Small Things In Life. What Makes You Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my dog Bonzai to get distracted and get reeled way out behind me on his leash ( so I can get a head start on him) then racing like a mad dog up the hill. He goes nuts because he can't stand having anyone in front of him when he is walking or running with someone else. He makes me laugh so hard it hurts. Works every time. :hilarious:

My husband's great sense of humor. He makes me laugh at least once a day. I'm so grateful for that.

Remembering the incredible things my last dog Bailey could do; trade up was something we taught him. He learned to trade up with us as well. Our trade up with Bailey was giving him something better than the object in his mouth which we wanted. He later translated that game to giving us something, a favorite toy, in trade for whatever we were eating. And much later, Bailey traded up a huge stuffed bear, over twice his side, bringing it over to his half brother to trade up for his suck toy he thought the other dog had. In reality, the suck dog was close to the other dog yet not in his possession. Bailey was always such the gentle Leo with his half brother. Makes me smile when I remember the things Bailey did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back