• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

This years update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Ticket Conversion

You may get alerts or other notifications that old help messages are created / moved, etc. Disregard, as this is part of a transition to the new forum system.

Edit: Now completed and ready for transition with only new tickets requiring conversion.

Last edited:
As of right now, I have everything except one addon for staff that helps in moderated content identification. I'm looking into its availability as to whether I will wait or upgrade in the super near future.

Premium Upgrade

Let me preface this with -- paying premium members, DO NOT panic, you will be getting stuff.

Premium membership will be no more after the upgrade. Paying premium members will become Sponsors. Sponsors will get some special stuff, but the usergroup heirarchy will move to a primarily free system, based on post count instead of only being available to a premium group. Most of the features currently restricted to premium members will be available to all members as they progress in post count. They will be grouped accordingly, as you reach x posts, you get x features. Reach the next level, more features.

Sponsors are paying members who will get limited, yet super exclusive, features that will not be available freely. There will never be a lifetime sponsor, in essence, as you must be a paying member of that upgrade to get it.

What are the super exclusive features? Not telling just yet. Once I begin the upgrade I will reset all permissions, start from scratch and rebuild things into the new heirarchy. Once that is done, the exclusive features will be announced, paid premium members will be moved to the sponsors group and premium members will be disbanded as near all features will be freely available.