• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

A bit hollowed. A form of relief. A form of anxiety. A form of fear. All very latent. Anxiety/sadness probably the dominant ones. Another day curled in bed I think, this time reading. After all we’re Sunday.

I don't know if this will make sense to anyone else but I'm gonna toss it out there....

I feel a sense of unreality related to the loss of family members over the past few years.

However, I also feel a sense of timelessness,..a sense of the divine light within, ...perhaps a coming awakening. The ever-present moment. I feel connected to the spirit source... to the creator, to the universe, to all living, growing things. To love.

I'm feeling quite proud of myself for taking care of appointments and responsibilities despite the fact that I've had some terrible days recently. I have strength.💚🙏

Back