• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Makes You so Happy You Can't Stand Yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right in this moment for me what I am so happy about Is I found some bitch ass cool rockin people that have what I have and theres no reason to explain anything or why becuse you all already know.:loopy: This must like be the best ever site out there.Ever since I found this site my teen will give me this look like what the hell are you smiling about!:naughty: She is so funny
Hey what can I say it's an addiction.

It is, but a possitive one, kinda like a support meeting at all hours of the day, you cant beat that. It is an amazing feeling not having to explain yourself to anyone because they already know. even though its hard for everyone else to:smile:

This IS a great site! We all owe Anthony so much for creating such a wonderful site.

I totally agree with the both of you -I actually caught myself smiling this morning! The loneliness of PTSD has been one of the hardest things for me and I can't tell you how great it is to know you're all there. I am filled with hope and positive thoughts, instead of wondering if it would have been better if I would have died that day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Especially to you Anthony for developing this site!

Thanks scarlette! Do you ever stop giving?! You seem to be there for everyone and I want to say "You go girl!" right back at you!

Sure I DO....

I vent and come to terms in the poetry section and if some one whants to knw what happen to me.I answer the question.I am a bit hessitante to say to much in one section becuse I have not put the sukers away yet and I don't want them being one step a head of me!if you no what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back