• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Poll Which Parts Of Your Life If Affected Most By Ptsd?

Which parts of your life if affected most by PTSD?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It affects every aspect of my life listed above, but I chose other because it also greatly affects my ability to be intimate with my partner. Not the most important thing, but still something I haven’t been able to get back since my Diagnosis. I am guessing I’m not alone here.

School and relationships. I struggle to connect with people I know and am very intensely afraid of meeting new people, so I don't have a social circle anymore. And it's very hard to go to class and keep up on work, so my grades tend to suffer.

I chose "other" because all are affected, pretty much equally.

I have been disabled by PTSD, officially, for the past 18 years, so that I haven't worked. Relationships have suffered, social life is minimal, sleep is plagued by nightmares, (which I thought were gone), and concentration is difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back