• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Should I Be Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Idoru

i will start of by saying i'm a buddhist well i am when im with people during the day, and im always very positive and loving, and i try to spread my thaugts and believes to the people i "care about". but as soon as im alone and especialy if its dark out side my mind just flips from positive love to negative. i will say i have never hurt anyone but a lot of my thaughts are basicly about harming people. but i never see faces in my "dreams" its just human like figures. and im not planning on hurting anyone im just very worried. i will say that i never get mad or annoyed and im sure that i can control myself and i would say im very head strong. it has been like this most of my life.

im 16
i live in Denmark
in a very normal family
im not on any meds and have never been.

Hi Idoru!
Have you been diagnosed with PTSD or do you have a trauma you think you might be trying to work out in your dreams?

Can I ask why you joined a trauma support site when you haven't been traumatized?

Can I ask why you joined a trauma support site when you haven't been traumatized?
i am really sorry if im in the wrong forum but i was reading some of the other posts and i saw people with similar problems. again im really sorry if im wasting your time

and i saw people with similar problems. again im really sorry if im wasting your time

I dont feel you're "wasting anyone's time".

So you have dreams of human figures and you are saying that you want to hurt them in your dreams or are hurting them or thinking about it?

Could those "human figures" possibly be from your past? Some past memory your body is trying to expel? Be careful with dreams as dreams are dreams but dont completely dismiss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back