• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

2 Questions re: PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
9lives,
The visions will pass, just don't think too much about them, let it happen and then move on and pretty sooon they will go away. I didn't get the fact that the Dr.'s weren't concerned either, if my kid came to me and said he saw that stuff I would take his ass right to the E.R. but I guess it is very common. Hope all is well! :)

As for hitting the bottom before you go back up, it is true you will hit bottom but that is where you sink furture or decide to pick yourself up and work hard. I thought I was working hard and making progress but in all actuality I hae been on a plateau for awhile now. Staying busy with my kids activities, working 70 hours a week and remodeling the house has been an excuse and a vice. So I need to get back to the good stuff and work hard on myself again instead of avoiding it, once again. It is always up and down isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back