• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

3 Years Ongoing Having Partner With PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioki

New Here
Hello all I stumbled upoun this forum while trying to find answer on what i can do to better understand PTSD and what i can do to help my GF/Fiancee.

I feel I may have found the right place to get my answers. as I have read abit already, it seems that this will work better for both of us if I can get Her to join aswell. So I will make the notion to her, and hope for the best.

I want the best for her and for her to be happy. for our kids and herself.
I am just very exhausted and dont know really what else to do.

Welcome Kioki, glad you found us. Yer, I think both being here would do the most benefit, more importantly your fiancee, being the one with PTSD. Heal the trauma, and a majority of the problems diminish atleast.

Welcome Kioki, and hi

I want the best for her and for her to be happy. for our kids and herself.
We trust you do Kioki. Always a great joy for me to see another human being want the best for others.

Much resource and good, here on the forum, to read, discover, join and apply in your lives. It may or may not take time and/or desperate need to spark her interest, but hoping she stops in'.

I'm the one with PTSD in my family and still months later encouraging husb. to join in, for support, .... for him, me, our whole family. I'm not giving up on hope either, (though I'm not hounding or nagging or anything), lol......and little by little, he's getting closer and closer to doing so.

welcome to the forum, kioki. hopefully, you can get your gf to at least read some posts on the forum.
cathy

Welcome Koiki. I only jined the forum last week and it has been just an enormous help and support to me. XX Good luck. Check the spouses forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back