• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Tend to think of days of the week in terms of events, and today is trash day. Maybe I can add to that and dump some of my own mental/emotional trash?
2. Need to find fun again and I don't know why it is so elusive right now.
3. I know what my ideal week day looks like so today I need to live it.
4. Need to renew plates and I can't believe I spaced it.
5. Truth is me first is more like me fifth.

1. Too slow, for a change. :facepalm:
2. 'A life doesn't have to be real, in order to be lived.'
3. Why the hell did I toss M. for a - nevermind. Maybe that contact still works. Things to try when I'm not puking from grief. Just because I got no clue what to say after the years doesn't mean he feels the same.
4. Hell, if no topics, goddamn Heidegger will do for an ice breaker.
5. Because we're saving the awfulness of dead bodies for Sailor the Mortician. Wouldn't guessed someone for whom failure/f*ckit is business-over-coffee helps so much.
6. More sun needed. Less gloomy in the sun.

☆ Feeling pretty meh and like I wanna not bother in a very teenager sort of way.
☆ Which is a bit ridiculous
☆ Eaten too much sugar the last 3 days probably got something to do with it..
☆ Operation get back on top of things is needed
☆ If I can stop being quite so meh about everything...

• Have those hula hoops made themselves yet? nope
  • Have those rocks gathered themselves and made circles around the trees yet? nope
  • What a difference stretching on purpose twice a day, and then some, makes.
  • Wish I had learned to stretch my body as often as learned to stretch my limits in other arenas through the years.
  • These flip yo' wig windy days are my absolute favorite days to observe my feathered friends breeze surfing.

1. I owe TJ like twenty of fics.
2. Still, nope. Let's forget what her country used to mean.
3. But not the miles. Ready or not. Thousands or not. Losing, or not.
4. Or a that-was-a rougarou torn jacket.
5. So all around, not ditching that much. Just a lifetime or two.
6. Mr. therapist, voch hayrem chem haskanum. She is in that buried life, or five of them. Was. Because I am useless. Was. Next language to forget goal is yours.

☆ Hungry already! :stop:
☆ Had a glimpse of what living my life well (and for me) might look like and loved it.
☆ It's gonna be hard though innit. Not all joy and ease.
☆ Driving lesson tomorrow. Think I might've decided what kind of second hand car to get.
☆ Harry the cat is sat on the back of the sofa behind me, right where the radiator is. Don't blame him it's cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back