• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A Big Thank You! This Forum is Supportive of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparta21

Learning
Just wanted to say thanks to all on this site for being here and being so warm and helpful. This is a good place. I'm pretty socially isolated, and reading and posting here has been a blessing. It's nice to have a safe place to go. Thanks.:hello:

Adding my Amen! here. A safe place to come to, a place where I don't feel alone in dealing with this. Sometimes just coming onto the forum is a comfort for me.

Thanks all!
Lisa

I too am glad for the hope and incouragement that this site offers. A truly great bunch of people.

Wendy

-- just started here, and reading your comments on the value of the site and the feelings you have about it are giving me encouragement that this might be a good place to listen and share... safe is good.

minniemouse

Yes, I agree with what everyone else has said! It's safe, but also challenging, and it really help me feel not so alone when I see so many other people having the same symptoms and challenges. Plus, it's been helpful to read about others' experiences and realize I've felt or been there, too - stuff I might not have remembered or thought of on my own for a long time, if not for this great, sharing group of people. Thanks, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back