• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Art therapy - share your work here

20190420_171717.jpg

I'm still painting. I just quit photographing any of it, because my laptop is almost full of photos and there in not a lot more room for any more. I had to delete a bunch of photos to even be able to carry on. Laptop was getting really sluggish.

I can describe my Easter painting to you though, if you are able to visualize it: It has a sky blue background and a large pink heart on the left side of it. The heart is smiling and His eyes are red. He is crying blood and it is dripping off his heart shaped face. Then on the right side of the painting there is a turquoise colored peace symbol.

IMG_20190913_101628.jpg

This is sideways, should be rotated to the left, (ie turn the top to the left)

It is my abstract impression of God.

(Sorry it curled as it dried).

<image removed>

This is my rock collection in a glass bowl filled with water. I thought of it as kind of a flower arrangement, but done with rocks! I keep it on my kitchen table, hence all the weird stuff behind it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my rock collection in a glass bowl filled with water. I thought of it as kind of a flower arrangement, but done with rocks! I keep it on my kitchen table, hence all the weird stuff behind it.

You may want to delete the photo of your rock arrangement, and repost after you’ve cropped out the prescription bottle? It’s too blurry to read as posted, but my photo viewing software automatically sharpens and clarifies it to perfectly readable, when I click on it. Members are, of course, allowed to be as open or discrete as to their identity as they wish. You’re under no obligation to delete & repost.

View attachment 56000

This is sideways, should be rotated to the left, (ie turn the top to the left)

It is my abstract impression of God.

(Sorry it curled as it dried).

<image removed>

Love this painting!
Keep going!

May I ask what your photo viewing software is? @Friday
It’s just Adobe set as the default program to view images in, with autoenhance preselected. Aperature, Procreate, iPhoto, etc. all do the same thing if you have your settings rigged that way. I (used to, back when I had a camera) shoot in RAW so everything uploaded/downloaded is tediously manual, but the viewer has a different control panel.

I find coloring to be great fun and a creative process that is healing. I would like to share some of the pictures that I have colored with my adult coloring app but I need to post a link or have a URL for the work as I don't want to break copyright laws. My Photobucket account has been maxed out so I can't host it there. If anyone has any ideas about how I might post a few of my pics please let me know.

Thanks,
Lionheart777

Back