• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Undiagnosed Been thru too much to let it still go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragileSoul

New Here
I hope someone can relate. From 2019 to 2022 just traumatic. From work boss abuse, to cutting out toxic family members, and just when I thought I can count on my inlaws, they show true colors. What the actual hell. I wish there was a once off pill one can take to forget and start over. If you can relate can I share my story? Maybe letting it out for the first time could help with the triggers.

I hope someone can relate. From 2019 to 2022 just traumatic. From work boss abuse, to cutting out toxic family members, and just when I thought I can count on my inlaws, they show true colors. What the actual hell. I wish there was a once off pill one can take to forget and start over. If you can relate can I share my story? Maybe letting it out for the first time could help with the triggers.
If you look on the main page there is a spot for that. Start a diary here:

Let it all out. Just those are public so everyone can read them - and comment - and like your posts just like everyday threads but as long as you stay inside the rules post away and let it all hang out.

Just those are public so everyone can read them - and comment
Slight correction. 🤠

You linked Trauma Diaries (Members). Those are not public.

- Trauma Diaries = Public = Anyone can read respond
- Trauma Diaries (Members) = Members Only = Not indexed by search engines, nor can guests see/read/respond
- Trauma Diaries (Private) = Only yourself & admin can see/read/respond.

Slight correction. 🤠

You linked Trauma Diaries (Members). Those are not public.

- Trauma Diaries = Public = Anyone can read respond
- Trauma Diaries (Members) = Members Only = Not indexed by search engines, nor can guests see/read/respond
- Trauma Diaries (Private) = Only yourself & admin can see/read/respond.
2nd appointment with new T yesterday....surprised I remember to link anything... 😁 .

hello fragilesoul. welcome to the forum.

getting my trigger events and their gnarly roots into words and sharing those words within my therapy support network is the surest first step i know of for defusing those triggers. hope it works for you, as well. welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum @FragileSoul.
If you can relate can I share my story? Maybe letting it out for the first time could help with the triggers.
As others mentioned - the trauma diary can be a great place to write out your story. There is a public version, a members only version, and private.

If you have specific questions, those typically belong in the rest of the forums; or, you can search for topics that are relevant to you.

It doesn't sound like you'd be dealing with PTSD (based on what you posted) - but that doesn't negate the fact that you have experienced traumatic events. Hopefully, you can find resources here that are helpful for you.

And if you need help navigating the forum, you can reach staff by posting to Contact Us.

Welcome @FragileSoul !
I can say with confidence that you have found a place, and people, who are safe, compassionate, friendly, and amazing!

Going through trauma is a wicked experience to say the least…but getting it out of your head verballly, and/or written can reduce the “noise” that it creates in our heads when unspoken.

Distancing yourself from toxic people is a great beginning! If you don’t protect you, who will? (I’m still learning @ 66 years old and I’ve been a member for over 10 years.

I’m sorry that you have suffered the trauma that brings you here, but glad you found us!

Blessings to you!💜
AKJ

Welcome @FragileSoul !
I can say with confidence that you have found a place, and people, who are safe, compassionate, friendly, and amazing!

Going through trauma is a wicked experience to say the least…but getting it out of your head verballly, and/or written can reduce the “noise” that it creates in our heads when unspoken.

Distancing yourself from toxic people is a great beginning! If you don’t protect you, who will? (I’m still learning @ 66 years old and I’ve been a member for over 10 years.

I’m sorry that you have suffered the trauma that brings you here, but glad you found us!

Blessings to you!💜
AKJ
I actually have been diagnosed in 2019, Depression, anxiety disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back