• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Cleaned cat trees

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteraven

MyPTSD Pro
I have 4 cat trees that need to be cleaned and sanitized in preparation for new cats. Like everything else, it's been so hard to do. Not just because they both recently passed, but also because it's just been hard to do anything. Only thing keeping me going, though, is preparing for new cats. I got 3 done today - cleaned and sanitized, and now just sitting to dry. I'll do the other tomorrow...

Do you have them, yet? I am so glad to hear that you are getting some new kitties!
Pets are necessary for me. I can't get by long without any.

Not yet. The rescue contacted me today and said we could do a meet-and-greet with at least one of the ones I'm interested in over the weekend. I am hoping the other can meet as well. I'm having trouble deciding whether I should adopt just before (maybe a week) Christmas or just after. I need to finish cleaning - I could do that in 2 weeks or less - but these cats will need slow introductions to each other and I'm not sure about leaving them alone (even in separate rooms) for the about 4 hours I'll be gone on Christmas. In any case, I am hoping to have them by the end of the month.

WooHoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back