• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer CPTSD due to abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddiek

New Here
Hi all just found this website and figured I would join in. Let me introduce myself I am Madison I am 22 and I have CPTSD from being abused my a ex of mine that lives in another state (thankfully) my abuse was 3years mental (we were long distance) 2 years physical. When I moved in with him i was 18…. And well moving in with him was more like moving outside.. we were homeless for 3 months I have been away from him for 2 years now I’m still terrified he might show up at my doorstep (trust me he is crazy enough to try to) he still finds me on social medias to this day…… he now has a child which hurts my soul because if I got beat on for making the maruchan ramens packs wrong I could only imagine what would happen to that poor child :( ….. anyways I do smoke marijuana now for my PTSD it seems to help when I sleep because it’s kinda makes the dreams non existent…. But anyways I know this is a long introduction 😅 so I will call it the end of this paragraph and on to another paragraph later. Thank you for reading 💖 if you have and questions or positive reinforcement please feel free to share.

PS. I don’t want to consider myself a sufferer…. Something about the word doesn’t sit right with me.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you have reason to be here, but congratulations on leaving an abusive relationship. That's not an easy thing to do.

Hi all just found this website and figured I would join in. Let me introduce myself I am Madison I am 22 and I have CPTSD from being abused my a ex of mine that lives in another state (thankfully) my abuse was 3years mental (we were long distance) 2 years physical. When I moved in with him i was 18…. And well moving in with him was more like moving outside.. we were homeless for 3 months I have been away from him for 2 years now I’m still terrified he might show up at my doorstep (trust me he is crazy enough to try to) he still finds me on social medias to this day…… he now has a child which hurts my soul because if I got beat on for making the maruchan ramens packs wrong I could only imagine what would happen to that poor child :( ….. anyways I do smoke marijuana now for my PTSD it seems to help when I sleep because it’s kinda makes the dreams non existent…. But anyways I know this is a long introduction 😅 so I will call it the end of this paragraph and on to another paragraph later. Thank you for reading 💖 if you have and questions or positive reinforcement please feel free to share.

PS. I don’t want to consider myself a sufferer…. Something about the word doesn’t sit right with me.
Survivor. You continue to suffer effects but you survived!

Blocking and going No Contact on social media will not only give you privacy, but the peace of mind you deserve to move forward in your life. You're a Survivor, not a Sufferer. Things will get better & you definitely dodged a bullet! Sending healing, positive vibes. 💓😌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back