• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer CPTSD let’s talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s hard to talk to people who dont understand all of this. Looking for a good support group. Let’s talk!?
That’s why I’m here! It’s like when 2 people go on a vacation they can tell the third person all about it but they don’t get it because they weren’t there. Bad analogy, I know.

That’s why I’m here! It’s like when 2 people go on a vacation they can tell the third person all about it but they don’t get it because they weren’t there. Bad analogy, I know.
That’s actually a perfect way to describe it lol no one really knows until they experience it themselves. I guess that’s why it’s hard to connect to anyone.

That’s actually a perfect way to describe it lol no one really knows until they experience it themselves. I guess that’s why it’s hard to connect to anyone.
I recently joined like literally a day ago because I was sitting in bed frustrated that day and I was looking at different things on Instagram about PTSD. They have groups for PTSD, ADHD, multiple different mental and physical disorders, and I shouldn’t say groups they are accounts pages. And I was just frustrated thinking that I just wish I knew someone who I could relate too and talk too about it. After a bit of googling I found myself here. ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back