EMDR - What was your first EMDR session experience and how did you handle the aftermath?

Freddyt

MyPTSD Pro
I'm now super sober and ready to get this sorted but totally skint following a not too pleasant divorce :(
Is there public health support so you can get back to therapy? I would give your T a call too and see if she will work something out. I'm sure when she finds you are sober and serious she may know of some agency or something that will help you get back to therapy despite being skint.

Gatha

Learning
Is there public health support so you can get back to therapy? I would give your T a call too and see if she will work something out. I'm sure when she finds you are sober and serious she may know of some agency or something that will help you get back to therapy despite being skint.
I'm on the IAPS list and I've filled in the AnxietyUk referral but they don't have many EMDR people on the books :( I've even considered go fund me, maybe with a direct appeal to those responsible ? Donate a $ and get a sad selfie of me hiding in a corner lol (notlol)