• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Favorite "you tube university" videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another potential project in the very near future - whenever we can decide which method to go with. I already have 3/4" tubing on hand that I make my hula hoops with, so that narrows it down a bit - maybe...

Been revisiting a couple videos that helped me find the desire to keep going in major areas of self-care that were pretty foreign to me based on how I was raised and choices I used to make. I used to see these ideas/practices from afar and think they were f'n nuts - but those are the very types of things that seemed to help me the most. Gonna leave them here as I find them again so I can get to them more easily next time I need a boost:

Edit:
Bumping the thread, to share a few videos I regularly come back to for regulation practices. Hopefully some may find these channels helpful too:

Love the eft tapping scripts on this channel. Very gentle and self-compassionate.

I use this one for daily dance/movement therapy. Effective for releasing stuck emotions (so far for me, at least. I have often cried during dance sessions). And feels quite rejuvenating.

And this one, for trauma-informed yoga practice. Most of her videos are, but sharing this one in particular as it's very easy to follow.

Love guides/creators who are gentle in their approach, and also have very soothing voices & temperaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back