• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Fictional Characters With Ptsd - Movies/film, Tv And Literature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of characters come to mind for me.

One is Ender Wiggin from "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. if he didn't have it at the beginning of the book, he sure had it at the end! LOVE that book, its one of the stories that kept me from completely breaking down in the middle of my own sh*t.

The second is an anime character, Kenshin Himura from "Rurouni Kenshin". Basically, he was a government assassin who gave up that life after the revolution and traveled Japan helping people in order to atone for his sins. The series kind of gloss over his mental anguish, but the recent live-action movies show just how traumatic a certain event early in his assassination career really affected him. This series has done more to keep me alive than any other show on TV.

What about the character Laurie from the remake Halloween?
And the character Donna from Prom night? Everything about her was textbook PTSD wise

Reactions: C j
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back