• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Emerg Services Grocery stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I must be an exception. I am a hysterical shopper. I get it, grab and go. But I do pay on the...

Thanks, I like this thread. I went to business school and I majored in Marketing and (not a minor but a discipline) in English. I had to go to the library and spend countless hours looking at microfilm of old issues of "Womens' Wear Daily," though I don't remember why. lol! The women in the middle of the isles blocking your way, and just about everything else everyone mentioned, is not random at all rather, it's the result of exhaustive and expensive research designed specifically to affect how you feel and therefore, how you shop. Nothing in stores happens by chance. Resturants are the same or at least the big chains like McDonald's. They are designed specifically with the time you'll spend eating there and why in mind and they are designed down to the last detail to control your experience. (right down to the piped in muzak) That's only the very tip of the iceberg. You have no idea the amount of time and money that goes into controlling everything you do think or buy. Every purchase you make, every link you click every illness you have and of course all your relationships with others, are tracked, collected, sorted, compared and eventually used to target you with ads predetermined to be the most effective on you and your demographic specifically. Welcome to the wonderful world of marketing, you've been pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back