• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Happy New Year 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an ugly looking critter (avatar)! Baby, you shouldn't show people what you look like in the morning. :poke:

Happy New Year All....lets see if my darling husband can make it past the 10pm he got to last year xoxo

It's currently pouring down rain here with thunder so the New Year fireworks are looking like they are going to be a fizzer!

Happy New Year! Although I'm sick with flu, other areas of life are looking up. My boyfriend S (I'm still getting used to saying that :) isn't here, but he's thought of lots. Maybe in 2010...

Happy New Year Aussies!! I still have 12 hours to wait until I ring in the New Year in front of my telly, with a glass of wine and a warm blanket. Hoping this New Year brings health and safety to us all!!

Happy New Year's to all !! Lots of health, happiness and love and may 2010 be a peaceful and safe year for everyone :Hug_emoticon:

Frankie

Happy New Year all. It's a little less than ten hours here until the new year. Here's hoping 2010 is a year of healing and health for all of us. And a damn sight better than 2009.

Lisa

Happy new year from all in the UK.

We have 4 1/2 to go and it looks like hubby is not going to make it so I will be spending it alone again.

Then when the fireworks start outside, no doubt they will follow inside. LOL

Have a great time celebrating where ever you are.

Amethist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back