• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi, I'm Laux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laux

New Here
I am diagnosed with PTSD. Have been 'combatting' it for the longest time.

I struggle a lot with dissociation, and have been a part of some abusive forums in the past, not as a perpetrator.
It feels good to be in what seems like a healthier place, although I still feel back to the other forum.

I hope to have a good experience here, and wanted to say hello to the others here, too.

Welcome to the forum @Laux !

Sorry that you've had bad online experiences in the past. The internet is a bit like that. With this forum, you'll find that there's a diversity of opinion on most things, but hopefully you won't experience that as combative.

You can read more about our approach to diversity, as well as the few rules we have in our Community Constitution. That may set your mind at ease a little.

There are excellent resources here, and the peer support can be incredibly helpful, so I hope it's a better experience for you.

Hello and welcome. I've had really good experiences here and you'll find a lot of support.

I am diagnosed with PTSD. Have been 'combatting' it for the longest time.

I struggle a lot with dissociation, and have been a part of some abusive forums in the past, not as a perpetrator.
It feels good to be in what seems like a healthier place, although I still feel back to the other forum.

I hope to have a good experience here, and wanted to say hello to the others here, too.
Hi @Laux, welcome to the site ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back