I specialize in life coaching for individuals who are dealing with PTSD or CPTSD, as well as providing support for their spouses, family, and friends. My coaching approach is focused on goal-setting and accountability, helping clients identify and achieve their desired outcomes in various areas of their lives, such as relationships, career, and mental health. I use open-ended questions and statements to guide clients towards discovering the best solutions for their unique circumstances. It is my goal to help clients track their progress, overcome obstacles, and provide the tools and support they need to stay on track.What kind of coaching you can do? What are your specialities?
In your private life and work life, here are some possible goals you could set:What kind of goals could I set in my private life and work life?
1. I have a work I mostly enjoy. I am a bit unclear whst kind of work I am going to do in 5-10 years
2. I think I have pstd with anxiety but I am not sure how to proceed with it
3. I want to be more involved with my church but I am timerestricted because of my hectic career situation
4. I have friends and even close ones but I still occasional feel lonely
5. I want to limit or stop following news cycle because the constant drama gives me anxiety and most of things are those I can't possibly to do anything about. I want to focus more on my local community which I can have more effect on but I am not sure how
Learning to live one day at a time and reducing catastrophizing tendencies can be challenging, but it is certainly achievable. Here are some strategies to help:How can I learn to live one day at a time rather than living constantly living in catastrophising what happens tomorrow, next week or next year and trying how to solve this imaginary scenarios that have not even happened? Why do people do catastrophising?
Certainly! Here are some specific goals related to shifting your focus and living in the present moment:How could I do point 4 in detail? Can you give me specific goals?
Certainly! I'll explain these concepts in simpler terms:Can you explain me in layman terms what mindfulness is? What is flow or flow activities?
Being more in tune with your feelings is an important aspect of self-awareness and emotional well-being. Here are some strategies to help you become more in tune with your feelings:How can be more in tune with my feelings?