• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

How do i tell doctor about SUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the emergency room, I never did this but if I ever felt like that again I would I hope. I used to call my doctor and talk to the nurses and call suicide hotlines which was really helpful. I don’t remember it all that well. I was afraid they’d lock me up which would have been a good idea. I eventually put myself in detox and I got off pills.

I’m sorry, I know it’s terrible. I hope you feel better.
Hard to trust systems that have failed you ie ED, drs thank you for sharing

Physical health issues, lack of sleep, constant thoughts, constant fight trying to actually get help to have it only make shit worse, i dont know so much.. I know things could be worse but i dont function anymore
Yes I understand. I have also felt like that before. It's a horrible feeling. I've had docters and therapists treat me like a piece of shit. It was awful. When your trying to get help and they make it 10 times worse. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Are you in the U.S.? Call the crisis line 1- 800- 273- 8255. They can talk you through this.

Sending support your way.

Yes I understand. I have also felt like that before. It's a horrible feeling. I've had docters and therapists treat me like a piece of shit. It was awful. When your trying to get help and they make it 10 times worse. I'm sorry that happened to you.
Sorry you understand it sucks. I rather just kind of vanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back