• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I cleaned out a nightmare fridge that hadn't been cleaned out in more than two years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleoc

MyPTSD Pro
My mom is too disabled to get to the bottom shelves of her refrigerator easily. I have been away for five years and my two brothers were too afraid of it. (Relatable.)

So, got it! FOUR trash bags!

I did not get a before and after picture. But if you want a picture, just picture a fridge that is so full that you can barely fit new milk in it. And the celery is liquid. But now it's ?spotless? :singing: and there's so much room in it! :D :D

Took forever but hey, I lived. Except for a seafood pasta salad I found, that might have killed me. I might be a zombie. But the point is, I managed it without OCD taking over too much! Yay!

I hope the seafood salad did not crawl out of its container.
Right?!?! It smelled like it tried to!

And yeah, @MrMoonlight!! I still wore gloves and a little mask like @Lionheart777 will :p But the gloves aren't weird to want and the mask makes sense because I have a mold allergy, so you know!! (Who doesn't have a mold allergy, though?)

(And good luck to you, too, @Lionheart777!)

Thanks, y'all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back