• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Don't Want To...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry @ladee and @She Cat, I have chronic pain, and I look 10 years younger than I am. Or so say everyone who meets me.

I don't want to go to this eye doctor appointment, but my eyes feel like balls of fire in my head.

@Tornadic Thoughts, I understand how you feel. I was selling produce, so I grew a lot, and this ex-friend came over to visit. She helped me pick some things then started to pick out half the yield for herself! I told her I SOLD it, but she felt she deserved it because she helped me pick. She picked the best of the heirloom tomatoes and said, "you can have all those little ones, these taste the best". I couldn't believe her audacity. Of course I said no.

Figure out how to recompartmentalize everything to snap back to function, again.

That requires knowing some more when it broke and how did it broke. :shifty:
A.k.a.: Be my therapist, helpline, psychiatrist, life counsellor, martial arts teacher, historian, and hella lot practical things again. They can all go slide, except the savior angel, I'm keeping that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back